How to Get Your Child’s Quran Relationship off to Flying Start
Does your child struggle to progress in their Quran reading? Are they bored in their lessons? Are they taking forever to memorise even the simplest Surahs? Are you worried your child is not building a loving relationship with the book of Allah?
First impressions count. And your child’s first experience with the Quran will set the tone for how they experience the Quran in their future lives. So which parent wouldn’t want to make that experience the best it can possibly be?
Juz Amma by Learning Roots makes Quran learning fun, inviting and easy. It reads out pages and plays games so children can learn independently, build their confidence and have fun while learning too. It speeds up reading progress and memorisation by visualising results and celebrating small wins.
Here are just some of the features in this wonderful book that get’s all the little details on point:
- Each page of Juz Amma works with Kiitab, our speaking pen, so that your child can listen to, repeat and master each verse.
- One of the best features of this book is the Hifdh (memorisation) games that this book plays with Kiitab. The ‘Find Me’ games are not only super fun to play, but they also strengthen your child’s hifz.
- The Kiitab functions include English translations of each verse so your child can understand what they are reciting.
- This book includes incorporates the same Tajweed colour codes used in the world-famous Madinah Uthmani Script Mushaf, making it easy for your child to recognise the tajweed rules accurately wherever they occur.
- We’ve also included a lovely illustrated spread to explain the tajweed rules with examples, leading to better and more accurate recitation.
- We’ve added a lot of extra space between the lines and words to allow the pages to breathe, making for a spacious, inviting layout for your child to read.
- Juz Amma by Learning Roots is a hardback book, with laminated pages and a spiral-bound spine, making it durable with flat laying pages that turn back on themselves, allowing your child to focus on one page at a time.
- We’ve included a pull-out reference page that contains a summary of the tajweed rules by colour and the meaning of the small signs and symbols used in the Quran. Your child has instant access to this reference with every page they recite.
- We’ve introduced friendly characters and motivational hadeeth to make the experience welcoming for your child.
- Juz Amma by Learning Roots includes both lesson and revision log sheets to record, analyse and improve your child’s progress with both their recitation and memorisation.
- We’ve designed the stop symbols at the end of each verse to also serve as check-boxes, allowing you to mark each lesson with verse by verse tracking.
- Alongside this, we’ve also included space in the margins for you to mark the date of each progress point or to make notes.
- This book contains a fold-out Hifdh Shelf that your child completes by adding the sticker in the shape of a book that represents each Surah. It’s a great way to visualise their memorisation progress.
Juz Amma brings together features from our best-selling Hifdh Logbook and incorporates the popular Hifdh Shelf that we’ve published in the past. It makes a great addition to our Kiitab range and all of its details are sure to delight your child.
The Juz Amma book covers the 30th part of the Noble Quran. This section is also referred to as "Amma Sipara" or "Amma Para". It does not cover the entire Quran, rather it covers Surah An-Naba' to Surah An-Naas.
To get your Juz Amma, click the ‘Add to Cart’ button above. May your child’s first Quran experience get off to a flying start.